HCG Diet protocol claims to shed abnormal fat banks permanently. According to thousands of HCG diet testimonials, almost everyone using this diet have achieved their goal weight however some dieters may not lose adequate weight with HCG Diet Plan if they commit mistakes. HCG Diet is a strict weight loss plan that should be followed appropriately. Understanding Dr Simeons’ book “Pounds and Inches” is extremely important for getting maximum results.
Here Are The 7 Biggest HCG Diet Mistakes
- Cheating: HCG diet protocol allows only selected food and drinks mentioned in the Simeons’ book Pounds and Inches. It’s a very low calorie diet and cheating during the program may cause adverse results and the dieters instead of losing weight will gain weight.
- Alcohol Consumption: HCG Diet prohibits the consumption of alcohol. HCG dieters should completely avoid this during the plan however they can take alcohol after the completion of the protocol.
- Smoking: HCG Dieters should avoid smoking in order to lose one-pound daily. It’s not allowed during the protocol.
- Heavy Workouts: HCG Diet not only burns abnormal fat but also resets your Hypothalamus naturally, it’s a low calorie diet and heavy exercising during this period isn’t allowed however dieters can do light exercises like brisk walking, yoga easily.
- Lack Of Sleep: Adequate sleep is necessary for performing well during HCG diet. Dieters should at least sleep 10-12 hours daily for losing weight and avoid unnecessary problems like constipation, headache etc.
- Oil Free Cosmetics: HCG Dieters should apply oil free creams, lotions, shampoos etc during this diet.
- Weigh Regularly: Tracking your weight loss not only helps recording your performance but also motivates your weight loss journey.
Homeopathic HCG diet drops are considered to be the best form of HCG. These drops are made after a series of rigorous dilution. HCG drops are easy to take and are extremely potent compared to its other forms like injections, pellets, powder and sprays.